[Latest Version] How to download videos from NicoNico with nicozon
Have you ever wanted to download videos from Niconico (niconico)?
This article will surely elucidate how to download video content from Niconico.
There's a table of contents on the left so you can jump to the part you're interested in!
I recommend a dedicated downloader called MyConverters Downloader!
MyConverters gathers many functions within one software. For just $19.9 (about $2,500) you can download videos from almost all of the 500+ video services.
Nico Nico, Netflix, ABEMA, U-NEXT, Hulu, FOD, Paravi, dTV, Disney Plus, TELASA, Amazon Prime... If you want to download content from 500+ sites with one software, then by all means, give it a try, there's even a free trial!
You can watch the following video content on Nico Nico Nico:.
- Nico Nico Video
- Nico Nico Live Broadcast
- Nico Nico Channel
Yes, you can.
If you create an account as a general member, you can use the service for free.
If you register as a Premium member or a paid channel, or purchase NicoNico Points, you will be charged.
Once you register as a Premium Member of NicoNico, you can do things like hide video ads and play videos in high quality.
The fee for this premium membership is 550 yen per month (including tax).
When you purchase NicoNico Points, you can
- Advertise on Nico Nico Douga and live broadcasts
- Purchase paid videos on the Nico Nico Channel
- You can purchase tickets to watch Nico Nico Live broadcasts.
Also, sometimes you can get Nico Nico Point for free.
nicozon" is a download site dedicated to saving Nico Nico Nico Douga.
You used to be able to download videos by just copying and pasting the URL of the video.
However, nicozon now supports a method to save videos using a bookmarklet, so it is still available.
Furthermore, this saving method is not only compatible with Windows Mac Linux ChromeOS, but also with iPhone iPad iPod Android FireHD.
Let's introduce the download method for Windows + Chrome as a reference.
1. go to the official website of n ikozon. 2.
2. search for the video you want to download on nikozon's search bar.
- Keyword search
- Tag search
- Open URL
There are three search methods
3. When you get to the video you want to download, click "Save Video" under the player.
1. display your bookmarks bar.
2. drag and drop the bookmarklet link from the Save Video page onto your bookmarks toolbar.
For now, it is OK to add the bookmarklet link to the bookmark bar.
1. click "You can save the video after executing the bookmarklet on the page after clicking this link" on the Save Video page.
Step 2: Click the bookmarklet on the toolbar of the bookmark you just registered and execute it.
Right-click on the video link to save it.
*For PC browsers, the bookmarklet will not work in some browsers if you call the bookmarklet from other than the toolbar of the bookmark.
A " Save Viewing Function" is available for NicoNico.
The "Save Viewing Function" allows you to save the amount of data transmission when viewing by adding videos to your "Save Viewing List" in advance. This allows you to watch videos while on the go without worrying about the amount of data being transmitted.
Unfortunately, videos added to the "Saved Viewing List" can only be viewed on that mobile device. You cannot watch them on your computer or TV.
1. Download the Nico Nico Douga app for your compatible device.
Both IOS and Android versions of the video app can use the save viewing feature, so download according to your needs.
2. Launch the Nico Nico Douga app and log in.
Just log in according to the guidance.
Please check in advance whether you are a premium member or not.
3. Access the video you want to "download
Access the page of the video you want to save by searching or My List.
4. Tap the "Save Viewing" button on the page.
Swipe to find the "Save Viewing" button, tap it, and the video has been added to your save viewing list.
- You can only download and playback on the NicoNico app.
- Downloaded works cannot be moved to other devices.
- Downloaded videos have an expiration date.
- This feature is only for Premium members.
- You can set a capacity limit on your watch list.
With MyConverters, a dedicated download tool, all the previously mentioned restrictions will be removed.
1. high quality output
The quality of downloaded videos can be 720p, 1080p, 4k, and even 8k. For cinephiles seeking unparalleled video quality, MyConverters is indispensable. It is also possible to download videos as MP4 files with high sound quality such as AAC 2.0.
2. subtitles and multiple languages
MyConverters can output audio and subtitles in multiple languages, including English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese. You can also remux subtitles into your video or save subtitle files separately in SRT format. 3.
3. high value for money plan
For $19.9 per month, you can use MyConverters to download movies from all OTT platforms without ads. This means you save about $90/month for not re-subscribing the following month.
1. visit the official MyConverters website, download and install the software.
2. launch MyConverters and change the language to Japanese. 3.
Click "Paste URL" in the upper right corner of "Home" and copy and paste the URL of the video you want to download. 4.
Customize the format and quality you want to download and click "Download Now.
Launch MyConverters. 2.
Paste the URL of the video page you want to download into the URL field. 3.
After loading and analyzing, click on "M3U8" at the bottom of the URL field. 4.
4. customize the quality of the video you want to download, etc., and click the "Download" button.
Recorded NicoNico content is saved in MP4 or MKV format, so you can move it from the destination to any device with an SD card for viewing.
For viewing on a computer, we recommend the "VLC Media Player" video player.
To watch on your phone or TV, please use an SD card or other device to move the video files before watching.