1. How do I activate the software once I've bought it?
You must register on our website after making a purchase, create a password, and use that password to activate desktop software in the Settings > Authorize. You can change your password on this page if you've forgotten it.
2. How do I continue or stop using MyConverters?
MyConverters is built on lifetime products and a subscription model. This program would automatically renew each month or every year (which should depend on the purchase scheme). But if you want to stop using MyConverters, get in touch with our customer support, and we'll help you within 48 working hours.
3. What is the highest video quality that MyConverters allows me to download?
MyConverters allows users to download most videos in full HD 1080p, which is more than enough for most users. The quality of the original footage would also be a factor.
mostly 1080p video. Some videos are as high as 4k or 8k. However, it ought to be subject to the particular platforms.
Some videos have a fixed bit rate while others have a variable bit rate. varies depending on the movie or show, from 4000 kbps to 13 mbps.
4. Which streaming services are currently supported?
With new features shortly to be launched, we support more than 100 websites in addition to Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, HBO Now, Disney+, Paramount Plus, Amazon Prime, U-Next, Abema TV, Apple TV+, Rakuten TV, and more.
5. How much time will I need to download one movie?
Additionally, it will depend on your Internet. However, for your reference, here is a general thought:
High-speed downloads without playback are possible at up to 32MB/s with a 1GB cable modem. All downloads seem to be moving forward at a quick clip.
Time: Similar to iTunes movie downloads, one movie could be downloaded in as little as 15 minutes, depending on network traffic.
Batch download: Depends on movies and TV shows. 2 channel 224kb/s, 48kHz, EAC3 Dolby Digital Plus, or 6 channel 640kb/s, 48kHz
6. What should I do if I discover MyConverters does not provide the service I require?
You can get in touch with us about the problem, and we'll assist you as quickly as we can. Let's say the program is required for a specific purpose. In that situation, our development staff is prepared to assist our users and swiftly meet their needs.
7. Where can I locate the most thorough manual?
Read the user manual for our software. Here is a thorough technique to access our blog center's video downloading information.
8. What is the MyConverters system requirement?
- Window 11/10/8.1/8/7 (32/64 bit) or macOS 10.10 - 11.3
- Intel i3 or above
- 4GB or more of RAM
- 40GB or more of spare disk space
- Requires a live Internet connection
9. How Do I Download New Episodes in Bulk?
MyConverters is incredibly wise. It compiles data from your viewing history to tell you of the most recent developments in your favorite television shows, motion pictures, or internet content. A complete television show could be added to the work queue. It will be instantly downloaded.
10. How do I obtain TTML or SRT files with subtitles?
For user convenience, MyConverters allows you to download movies with all of the subtitle information included. It would automatically select the language and subtitles based on the language preferences of your browser. The video subtitles can be remuxed into the video or downloaded directly as SRT or TTML files.