Crunchyroll Login - A How-To Guide for Different Devices
If you are into anime, Crunchyroll is perhaps one of the best anime streaming services that you would perhaps ever come across. One of the clear leaders in the realm of anime series, the streaming service has garnered a huge name for itself. However, what if you are confused about Crunchyroll login methods, i.e., how to login to Crunchyroll on different devices? Let us explore the simple steps to help you in login to different devices with ease.
Like we have already found out, Crunchyroll is a streaming service primarily focused on anime content. The service is jointly operated by Sony Pictures and Sony Music Entertainment Japan’s Aniplex. It is the world’s most popular anime brand and has been regarded as the treasure house of the best anime content ever.
Crunchyroll is available on multiple devices that, include desktop browsers, iOS, Android, Playstation 4 and Roku to name just a few of them. With an extensive library of more than 1200 anime shows, 200 east Asian dramas and around 80 manga titles. The numbers mentioned here may only be tentative and you would find them increasing at a pace.
You just need to have a free Crunchyroll account, and you can enjoy a huge range of content of all your anime episodes and movies. The streaming service has over 60 million registered users and over 5 million paid subscribers. Once that is done, you can simply go with Crunchyroll download as per your preferences.
You would also be interested in checking out a few free online YouTube converters that you would find much more impressive.
The first thing that you would need before you can log in or activate Crunchyroll on different devices would be a Crunchyroll account. You can simply sign up for Crunchyroll and get yourself a free Crunchyroll account. Once you have created an account with Crunchyroll, you can log in to Crunchyroll and activate your app on different devices with easy-to-follow steps.
Follow the steps here below –
- Launch Crunchyroll app on your Android device
- Tap on Log in on the home page
- Type in your user credentials that you used for creating your Crunchyroll account.
That should do it, and you will be able to begin enjoying your Crunchyroll content with no hassles whatsoever.
You can follow the steps here below to activate Crunchyroll on Roku –
- Go Roku Home screen
- Go to channel store, and search for Crunchyroll.
- Click on Crunchyroll app on the Channel store and select the option Add Channel to download Crunchyroll
- Launch Crunchyroll channel on Roku and you will get an activation code on your device
- Go to a laptop or smartphone and visit crunchyroll.com/activate on your browser.
- Sign in to your Crunchyroll account
- Enter the activation code that you received on your Roku device on the activation page
That does it, and Crunchyroll is activated on your Roku device.
- The next device that you would perhaps want to log in to Crunchyroll and activate your subscription would be the Amazon Fire TV device. Follow the steps here below to activate Crunchyroll on Amazon Fire TV or Firestick
- Open Fire TV and download the Crunchyroll app if you have not downloaded and installed it already
- Launch the app once it is installed
- Sign in to your app.
- You should get an activation code on your Fire TV device screen
- Now go to a laptop or a smartphone and visit the activation service crunchyroll.com/activate
- Enter the activation code received on your Fire TV device
That would do it, and your Crunchyroll app will be activated on your Amazon Fire TV.
If you are using Apple TV, and want to activate and log inCrunchyroll on the Apple TV, that should be an easy-to-use option.
Follow the steps here below to activate Crunchyroll on Apple TV –
- Go to Home menu on your apple TV by pressing the Home button on your Apple TV
- Go to the app store and search for Crunchyroll
- Download and install Crunchyroll on your Apple TV.
- Click on log in to log in to your Crunchyroll account.
- You should get an activation code on your screen
- Go to www.crunchyroll.com/activate on your laptop or smartphone and sign in with your Crunchyroll credentials.
- Enter the activation code where prompted.
That would complete the task, and Crunchyroll will be activated on your Apple TV.
If you have any of those Sony gaming consoles, you would find it rather simple and easy to log in to and activate Crunchyroll on each of them with ease.
Let us check out the steps for how to activate Crunchyroll on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, And PlayStation 5 –
- On your PlayStation store, search for Crunchyroll and download it onto your device.
- Go to your Crunchyroll app and sign in to it
- You should get an activation code displayed on your device.
- Go to another device, such as laptop or smartphone, and visit crunchyroll.com/activate on any of your favorite browsers.
- Enter the activation code in the space provided on the activation page.
That should do it, and your Crunchyroll app will be activated on your PlayStation device.
Like most of the other streaming services, Crunchyroll does let you download a few titles on the platform. However, the default download option does come with a few limitations. That is where you would need to look for an alternative third-party downloader for Crunchyroll titles.
In our view, MyConverters Crunchyroll Downloader should be one of the excellent options to help you download your favorite Crunchyroll titles for offline viewing. The built-in browser on the downloader would be one of the unique features that let you download, watch and browse for your favorite Crunchyroll titles. The high-quality video downloads that you stand to gain with the downloader would further make it a truly formidable option in the long run.
Crunchyroll is one of the most popular brands when it comes to enjoying the best possible content in terms of anime. If you have been an anime fan, you would definitely find it a truly exciting solution on multiple counts. If you have multiple devices and want to enjoy Crunchyroll programs on all of them, the tips and ideas that we have presented above should prove to be quite helpful.
In case you are looking to download the titles from Crunchyroll for offline watching, the MyConverters Crunchyroll downloader should double up as an excellent solution. Check out the downloader once and you would find it a truly exciting option ever.