How to Change Language on Amazon
Once upon a time, Netflix and HBO were perhaps the only streaming services that we had come across. There are plenty of options available today, and Amazon Prime Video has been one of the most promising choices in every sense of the word. Amazon Prime Video supports over 26 different languages and with a host of content, such as the After series. Finding how to change language on Amazon Prime Video should be one of the prime options that you would perhaps find much impressive. We will check out the best options to know what are the steps in how to change language on Amazon app for the Prime Video.
As we already mentioned, Amazon Prime Video is available in over 26 languages that, including English, Tamil, Deutsch, Italiano, Spanish, Espanol, Nederlands, Portuguese, and Norsk. Apart from Hebrew and Arabic, which are supported only on PC, all other languages are supported on everyone of your devices.
Under ideal conditions, Amazon prime Video takes into account your geolocation when assigning the particular language on your app or web portal. For instance, if you are in the United States or the United Kingdom, you would find that Amazon assigns you the primary language as English.
How To Change Language On Amazon On The Web Portal?
If you are on a browser, you can follow the steps here below to solve the problem of how to change language on Amazon Prime Video with ease:
- Open any of your preferred browsers and launch Amazon Prime Video's official website.
- Enter your account credentials for logging in to your account
- Click on the option for Accounts and Settings
- Next, click on the Language tab
- Choose your preferred language
- Click on SAVE to confirm your changes.
That would do it, and you have successfully changed the language on Amazon Prime Video.
The steps used in how to change language on Amazon Prime Video on the mobile app are also similar. You would find it offering a few minor changes.
Follow the steps here below to change language on Amazon Prime Video:
- Open your mobile app for Prime Video service
- Click on My Stuff at the bottom of the page
- Choose the gear icon next to your profile name.
- You should find the option for Language here.
- Select the language that you would prefer
That would do it. The language on your Amazon Prime Video will be changed.
The default language on Amazon Prime Video on Xbox would be the same as your default Xbox language. You can make the changes in the language in the Xbox settings. This will change language on Amazon Prime Video as well.
Here we go with the proper steps for how to change language on Amazon Prime on Xbox –
- Open Amazon Prime Video on your Xbox console
- Play any of your desired videos
- Open the Playback menu on the video
- Tap on the speech button on your screen
- Pick your preferred languages from among the list of options available for you
- Close the menu
That would do it, and you are done with the option to change language on Amazon Prime on Xbox.
Wondering Why Is My Amazon Prime in Spanish, or for that matter, any other foreign language? It can be due to several reasons.
Some of the reasons can be –
- You might have clicked on a foreign link. If you have chosen Amazon Mexico or Amazon Spain link, you are bound to get the Spanish language
- You might have changed your language preferences. Follow the steps to change language depending on the exact device that you are on
- You may be using a Roku device. Roku is most likely to default to the Spanish language. Rebooting your device should resolve the issue in many cases.
The steps involved in how to change subtitle languages on Amazon Prime Video would be dependent mainly on the device you are on.
If you are on an Android device, here is how you can change subtitle language on Amazon Prime on Android:
- Launch the official Amazon Prime Video app
- Pick your desired video that you want to watch
- Touch the screen to access the controls
- Touch the speech bubble at the top
- Click on subtitles and change it to the language of your preferences.
The steps involved in how to change language on Amazon Prime Video on Roku can include –
- Launch the Amazon Prime Video app on your Roku device
- Pick your favorite video and play it
- Click on the Pause option to stop playing the video
- Tap on the option Subtitles and more
- Choose your desired language for audio and subtitles
Resume the playback. Your language will effectively be changed right away.
Yes, you can. Amazon Prime Video does let you download the titles on its platform for offline viewing. However, the built-in functionality comes with a few limitations. The downloaded titles come with an expiry date which can be an annoyance. That apart, you would also find that not every title is available for download.
That is precisely what necessitates the need for a third-party Amazon Prime downloader. The MyConverters Amazon Prime Downloader allis definitely something that you would find one of the most unique solutions. The ease of use, simple-to-use interface, subtitle choices, and ability to pick your download languages should be a few of the parameters that you would find quite impressive. The downloader also lets you download almost every title available on Amazon Prime.
Amazon Prime Video is definitely one of the most unique options for enjoying a great degree of experience in terms of a perfect content library. You will find the multiple language options available on the streaming service quite an excellent choice. However, if you are looking to solve the problem of how to change language on Amazon Prime Video, there are several steps and options that you can put to use more effectively.
In case you are checking out the best options for downloading the Amazon Prime titles for offline viewing, you would find that the MyConverters Amazon Prime Downloader should indeed provide you access to a great degree of experience.